** Spaces for our 2024 Weekly Veg Bags will be available soon. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to our waitlist **
The Neetfield Veg Bag is your chance to receive the very best of what we're growing each week. Our veg boxes are:
- Super seasonal. Each week we choose what to harvest based on what's looking really delicious
- Free from chemicals, pesticides, and any other nasty things
- Grown by a small, passionate family team right here in Bude
- Local delivery every Thursday within a 6-mile radius
- Collection available from Marhamchurch Village Shop or Kilkhampton Post Office if you live outside the delivery radius
We use hessian tote bags instead of cardboard boxes which are more expensive, however, the hope is that these sturdy bags will last longer and be easier for you to store before returning to us for your next delivery. Please keep hold of your bag and leave it out when we make your next delivery. A returnable £3 deposit will be charged for any bag that isn’t returned.
- Veg bag deliveries run from 22nd June through to 7th December
- Payment for your first veg bag will be taken when you sign up and payments will resume from the week of your second delivery
- If you have a holiday planned please let us know in advance so we can skip that week for you. If you can afford to and would like to donate your veg bag to the food bank whilst you are away please let us know and we'll gladly arrange that for you.